OK, this might be self-defeating but it is just so cool, I had to share it.
Naturally, I would prefer that you use my website www.AbileneAreaHomes.com to find homes for sale in the Abilene area but if you call me when you find one that you want to see, I will forgive you! 🙂 There is also a link here on this blog so you can search our MLS.
Now for Google Maps.
1. Go to this link http://maps.google.com/
2. Put the city and state in the search line…in our case Abilene TX.
3. To the right of the Search Maps button, there is a link called “Show Search Options” ….click on that link.
4. A pull down list will appear where you will click “Real Estate”
5. Click the Search Maps button now.
6. Give it a minute and you will see a list of properties to the left and a map on the right.
7. Just above the list of homes, you will find other criteria by which you can narrow the search such as price, beds, baths, etc.
8. If you hover your cursor above the little markers on the map, you will see Price, Beds, and Bath but if you click on the marker you get more information and if a picture is available, you get that too!
9. If you are searching in an area where “street view” is available (and it is in Abilene), you can take a “stroll” down the street and check out the neighborhood without leaving the comfort of your home!
Pretty cool, huh?
Please do call or email if you would like more info on any property or if you would like to schedule an appointment to view properties.